Spa services include a range of both cosmetic and wellness services that don't involve traditional in-office treatments. At The Peer Group, our spa and medical spa services may include prescription products you use at home on a regular basis. We also offer beauty services, which are more of a pampering experience than other treatments. But, like most of our other treatments, our spa services are designed to help you look and feel your best.
Spa Services in New Jersey
The Peer Group for Plastic Surgery is proud to offer spa services in addition to our plastic surgery and medical spa offerings. We welcome patients from Livingston and Morristown, NJ.
Why Choose The Peer Group for Spa Services?
The Peer Group specializes in several spa services, but we have the added benefit of being a medical practice. This means we are able to provide medical-grade treatments not available at a traditional spa. We have been in practice over 60 years, and have a diverse team of highly experienced doctors and team members. Our practice always offers patients the highest quality of care, which directly translates to a pleasant patient experience and outstanding results. We also offer flexible financing options to help minimize your treatment cost.
What Spa Services are Available?
The Peer Group offers the following spa services:
- Acne Treatments
- We offer a range of skincare treatments to help manage and prevent acne.
- A gentle skin exfoliation technique for achieving brighter, smoother skin with no downtime.
- Chemical Peels
- A customizable skin rejuvenation treatment to address a wide range of cosmetic concerns through controlled exfoliation.
- A new skin rejuvenation option that exfoliates, hydrates and protects the skin.
- A gentle exfoliating treatment to quickly improve skin tone and texture.
- A form of semi-permanent tattooing to darken the eyebrows for an enhanced appearance.
- Permanent Makeup
- Like microblading, a long-lasting treatment to enhance the facial features.
Are you considering spa services at The Peer Group? Contact us today to schedule your consultation and determine if these treatments are a good fit for you. We welcome patients from Livingston, Morristown and the neighboring areas of New Jersey.