Facial surgery is a type of plastic surgery performed to rejuvenate the appearance or enhance the size and shape of the facial features. Many patients choose to pursue facial plastic surgery to address loose skin, lines and wrinkles that have developed due to the aging process. These techniques can also be used to improve specific facial features and enhance the overall balance and appearance of the face. Whether you want to achieve a more youthful appearance or simply look and feel your best, we can help you achieve your cosmetic goals with facial surgery procedures.
Facial Surgery in New Jersey
Facial plastic surgery is an excellent option for patients who would like to reduce signs of aging or enhance their facial features. At The Peer Group for Plastic Surgery, we specialize in many facial surgery techniques, and offer these procedures to residents of Morristown and Livingston, NJ.
Why Choose The Peer Group for Facial Surgery?
The Peer Group specializes in many facial surgery procedures, including the facelift and other popular techniques. We have been in practice over 60 years, and have a diverse team of highly experienced doctors and team members. Our practice always offers patients the highest quality of care, which directly translates to a pleasant patient experience and outstanding results. We also offer flexible financing options to help minimize your facial surgery cost. If you would like to see some of the results we have helped patients achieve, please take a look at our facial surgery before and after pictures.
What Facial Surgery Procedures are Available?
The Peer Group offers the following facial surgery procedures:
- A procedure for rejuvenating the eyelids for a more youthful, alert appearance.
- Brow Lift
- A procedure for rejuvenating the forehead and eyes.
- A comprehensive facial rejuvenation procedure for addressing lines, wrinkles and loose skin.
- Facial Implants
- Long-lasting, natural-looking implants designed to help improve the definition of various areas of the face.
- Neck Liposuction
- A targeted liposuction treatment for eliminating a double chin.
- Neck Lift
- A procedure to lift and tighten the neck.
- A procedure to enhance the size, shape and position of the ears. This is one of the few procedures offered for children, which can help address large or protruding ears.
- A procedure to enhance the shape or size of the nose.
- Fat Transfer
- A technique that uses unwanted body fat to restore facial volume and combat signs of aging.
If you are considering facial surgery at The Peer Group, contact us today to schedule your consultation or learn more about your options. We are proud to serve the men and women living in Livingston, Morristown and the surrounding areas of New Jersey.