MEET DR. STARKER
Dr. Isaac Starker is a talented plastic surgeon in New Jersey whose combined technical knowledge and artistic eye has achieved stunning, natural results for his patients. A valuable member of The Peer Group, Dr. Starker is trained in the latest surgical methods and technologies, from lasers and endoscopic surgery, to ultrasound and reconstructive techniques. He strives to create natural, long-lasting benefits by treating the face, breast and body.
As part of a thriving practice, Dr. Starker performs the full spectrum of cosmetic and reconstructive procedures for the face, breast and body. He offers cosmetic breast surgery, including breast augmentation and breast lift surgery, as well as body contouring such as liposuction, tummy tuck surgery and body lifts for after weight loss patients. Using specialized methods that create natural results, his cosmetic facial surgeries include facelifts, neck lifts, brow lifts, eyelid surgery and rhinoplasty.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
A Fellow of the American College of Surgeons, Dr. Starker earned his undergraduate and medical degrees from New York University, and completed his general surgery training at St. Luke’s – Roosevelt Hospital. His plastic surgery residency was fulfilled at Montefiore Medical Center, the University Hospital for Albert Einstein College of Medicine.
GIVING BACK GLOBALLY
Community service is another extension of Dr. Starker’s medical practice. Over the course of his career, Dr. Starker has volunteered his services as a team member with Healing the Children, providing life-altering reconstructive surgery to children in Kenya, El Salvador, Ecuador, and Thailand. He has also served on his local Board of Health for many years.
Dr. Starker’s surgical philosophy is based upon the premise that successful plastic surgery is an open and honest collaboration between the patient and surgeon. He carefully schedules his patients to ensure that he has ample time to meet with each person, to observe, examine, and listen so that he can perform surgery that meets the patient’s wishes and achieves their desired result. Current and former patients are a frequent source of new referrals, as are fellow medical professionals who have seen his beautiful natural results.
Dr. Starker served as President of the New Jersey Society of Plastic Surgeons in 2005, and as President of the Medical Staff of Morristown Memorial Hospital in 2008 and 2009. He has served as a member of the Board of Trustees of Atlantic Health System from 2008 to 2010 and is currently Vice Chairman of the Department of Surgery of Morristown Medical Center. Dr. Starker has also served as Chief of the Plastic Surgery Section, most recently in 2014 and 2015.
Dr. Starker is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and maintains memberships in numerous professional societies, including American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, American Society of Plastic Surgeons, Northeastern Society of Plastic Surgeons, New Jersey Society of Plastic Surgeons, New York Regional Society of Plastic Surgeons, and American College of Surgeons.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
- Top Doctor, NJ Monthly 2006-2019
- Top Doctors, Millburn-Short Hills Magazine 2016
- Castle Connolly Medical, Ltd., Top Docs NY Metro Area 2007-2012, 2016
- Castle Connolly, Regional Top Doctor 2012, 2013
- NJ Savvy Living, 2006-2009
- NJ Savvy Living, New Jersey’s Best Beauty Doctor, Feb. 2010 Issue, Jan. 2011 Issue
- America’s Cosmetic Doctors, 1st Edition, 2004
- Top Doctors, Inside Jersey, A Star Ledger Magazine, 2010-2018
- Top Doctors for Women’s Health, Inside Jersey, A Star Ledger Magazine, 2015 and 2016
- Top Doctors for Cancer, Inside Jersey, A Star Ledger Magazine, 2014-2016
- Best Doctors, Inc., Best Doctors In America, Listed consecutively since 1996-2016
- Consumers’ Research Council of America, Guide to America’s Top Plastic Surgeons‚ 2010-2012
- Voted Best Cosmetic Surgeon, The Daily Record Reader’s Choice, 2009-2010
- 2013 Vitals Patient Choice Award
- 2014 Vitals Top 10 Doctor
- NJ Top Docs
Dr. Starker does not participate in any commercial insurance plans. Traditional Medicare is the only Medicare plan in which he participates.